September 2021 Update
Every member of our team has now received two doses of an approved Covid Vaccine or a medical exemption from their medical doctor.
In February 2021, pet grooming was added to the essential services list. Covid-19 case counts may increase when work and school resumes in the fall. Should new shut down measures be required, it is highly likely that we will be able to remain open because we are an essential service.
While the risk of Covid 19 may be lower than it has been in past months, it is still important to take measures to keep everyone safe. Please expect the following:
- Please meet us outside your front door. We will not be entering houses or apartment buildings.
- We will be wearing masks when we arrive at your door. We encourage customers to wear a mask also.
- Please remove all collars, leashes, harnesses, and accessories. We will use our own leashes and products only. Sorry no tooth brushing service.
- Please don’t knock at the van door. To maintain physical distance, we are unable to answer. Use the website contact page to contact us.
To keep our pets safe, we are doing our best to keep work areas and tools sanitized and disinfected. Hand washing and hand sanitizers are used frequently throughout the day. Staff members complete a Covid 19 screening at the beginning of every work day. These steps should help to reduce the spread of many possible pathogens, including the Covid-19 virus.
A key concern regarding Covid-19 is keeping our team members safe. If anyone in any of the following statements is true, we ask that you postpone your appointment:
- A member of your household is experiencing Covid 19 symptoms
- Anyone in your household is under quarantine
- Anyone in your household has traveled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days
Be healthy and stay safe. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.